Nifty

About Company

The company was founded by a technocrat Mr. D. Kesava Reddy in the year 2005.

The Managing Director Mr. D. Kesava Reddy along with other three Board of Directors involved in controlling the day to day operations of the company.

The company has been focused on manufacturing and marketing of Bulk Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (Bulk Drugs) and key Intermediates for APIs for Domestic and Global markets. About 60% is catered to domestic market and the rest 40% is catered to exports.

The company does have a sister company named “Nifty Pharma Pvt. Ltd. located in Hyderabad focused on manufacturing and marketing of Semi-finished dosage forms ie. ready to fill pellets in capsules (Oral Dosage forms)

Factory is located in Kondapally, IDA, Near Vijayawada a historical city which is about 250 Km from Rajiv Gandhi International Air port, Hyderabad and about 40 Km from Vijayawada Airport. About 450 Kms away from Chennai road , rail road.

Transportation is well Connected by Air, Rail Road , Road from Hyderabad and Chennai.

The Following Directors are actively involved in day to day operations

  • Mr. D. Kesava Reddy - Managing Director
  • Responsibility: Corporate Strategy, Finance, HR, Statutory, Quality Operations and Regulatory Affairs

  • Mr. B. Krishna Reddy - Director – Plant Operations
  • Responsibility: Manufacturing, QC and Research & Development

  • Mr. Y. Bharath Reddy - Director – Marketing
  • Responsibility: Business Development , Sales and Marketing

  • Mr. M. Kishore Reddy - Director – Material Purchase
  • Responsibility: Sourcing of materials and management

    Quality Policy

    At Nifty, our Core Values are Teamwork, Mutual Respect, Responsibility, Innovation and Excellence.

    We aim at Total Customer Satisfaction by

  • Providing consistent quality APIs and Intermediates on time with competitive price.
  • Providing Good Working Environment and Empowering People.
  • Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
  • Continual improvements in processes for cost effectiveness and environmental friendly processes.
  • We shall strive towards visibility in Global Pharma Industry by sustainable growth, good corporate governance and being a socially responsible organization

    Environmental Policy

    At Nifty Labs, we are committed to minimize the impact of its API and Intermediates.

    Manufacturing activities on the environment, health and safety of its employees, customers and neighbors. We shall operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and strive to use environmental best practices in all we do.

    To achieve this, we shall :-

  • Ensure that environmental concerns and impacts are considered in all our decision making
  • Promote efficient use of materials & resources, use of environment friendly products avoid use of hazardous materials by seeking substitutions when feasible and reduce waste through re-use & recycling wherever feasible
  • Develop and maintain appropriate emergency response programmes against significant environmental hazards and as per applicable legislations,
  • Communicate our environmental commitment to customers and the public and encourage them to support it
  • Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and prevent pollution by periodically reviewing our environmental policy.